My Family

My Family

Friday, December 29, 2017

December Date Nights

December is always crazy, I’m sure for everyone. Trying to wrap up (or start) shopping for Christmas, parties, family time, etc. But, we still managed to be intentional with date night, although some were Christmas related. ;)

December 7th: We has our Life.Church worship team Christmas party that night so we moved our date night to Friday night. We got on the computer and finalized Christmas shopping. I definitely felt accomplished after this date. :)

December 14th: This was our big date night for the month. We went and saw Eli Young Band at the Cain’s. My parents came over around 5 to watch the boys and get them down for bed so Trevor I went to dinner at a new sushi place and then headed to the concert. It was a really fun night together. 




December 21st: This was our first night of Christmas services at church. So, I was at church most of the evening. Then, when I got home Trevor and I made popcorn for dinner and watched Seinfeld. I know...so romantic. Haha. We enjoyed it though. Our Christmas celebrations started the next day, so we were excited to just relax before all the hustle and bustle. ;)

December 28th: we kind of skipped this day...whoops! We were able to get so much family time around Christmas and again the following weekend for New Years, we considered that date night. I think we also were so off schedule with the holidays that we forgot what day it was! Haha!

I’m excited to see what fun dates we can come up with in 2018. I’ve got a couple already planned that I’m looking forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment