My Family

My Family

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter 2018

HAPPY EASTER


This was an amazing Easter. I got to spend a lot of time with family and my kiddos and I got to do what I am passionate about, singing and serving God!

Our Easter festivities started with dying some eggs. Brooks was more into making a mess, which made it fun, but a little hectic! HA!



We scrubbed his hands with vinegar and baking soda and took a bath that night. By the next day most of the color was gone, but there was still a little under his finger nails. Haha!


The next event was an Easter egg hunt that my parents did. Brooks has a great time finding the eggs and discovering a surprise in each one.







On Easter Sunday I got to serve at LCBA with this amazing group of people. What an incredible day/weekend! We saw so many lives being transformed that day and I am so thankful to get to be a part of that.

That evening we went to Trevor's mom's house and celebrated Easter with Grandma and Papa.


CONFETTI EGGS!




What a great weekend celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ!


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -John 3:16

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die." -John 11:25

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14:6

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. -1 Peter 1:3

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. -Matthew 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment